- Shape by Shape is an advanced Tangram-style game that teaches spatial relationships. Shape by Shape is made more difficult because you must fill in the frame in addition to making each shape. Combine the pieces to match an image on one of the 60 challenge cards. Spill the pieces out of the game tray, select a challenge card from the deck and assemble the yellow and red pieces to match the image on the card. All pieces must lie flat within the game tray and you can turn or flip the pieces anyway needed to complete the image.
- The game introduces puzzle-solving in a fun, challenging way and solutions are on the back of each card if you get stuck. Shape by Shape is an excellent educational tool that helps build pattern and matching skills. This game makes an ideal travel game as it comes complete with a Game Go Bag so you can build and create anytime, anywhere. Shape by Shape is for single players and is suitable for ages 8 and up.
Creative Pattern Puzzle game
- An advanced Tangram style game that teaches spatial reasoning skills
- Combine the pieces to match one of 60 challenge cards
- All solutions are printed on the black
- Helps build pattern and matching skills
- Includes a Game go bag for easy storage
12 in stock